Friday, May 25, 2012

my woshin mashin....

Just saw this stuff over at side-line (a great electronic, goth, industrial, alternative site) and was instantly smitten. Cool sound, great videos, had me tappin my feet and shakin my head at the same time (much easier than walking and chewing gum or patting your head and rubbing your belly).
Anyhow, the band is My Woshin Mashin (and I have no idea what that means... wait, on further inspection, I'd say it's read like "my washing machine," damn i feel stupid)... lets see what we can find out...all right, they have a band camp site that you can navigate about and see what their deal is. I especially like how they say they're influenced by And One (totally called that one), Napalm Death, Rage Against The Machine, and Queen... love that list. But apparently they're from Berlin, and consider their music "brutal pop."

HEY THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
  At this very moment, if you direct yourself over to their soundcloud page, you can listen to AND DOWNLOAD a whole bunch of their shit. Do yourself the favor of checking this stuff out, then purchase it on Bandcamp...

so anyway, heres a few videos... wierd stuff... really... I love it.


AAAHHH!!! It's Godzirrraaaaa!!!!


Columbo... I guess I don't miss him this much, but great track.


And this is pure genius... Any Depeche Mode fans out there???



That's enough.... but navigate yourself over to Youtube (or be lazy and click through the videos above) and see many other oddities including My Woshin Mashin live.
This will keep me bouncing all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment