Sunday, May 20, 2012

I used to know a girl like this...

    A girl I know showed me this song... she finds it fairly creepy (in a good way), I don't know...
reminds me of a less glam, more obvious version of "All I Need," by Motley Crue. This band is a bit new to me, and I have yet to really check out their other stuff (tons on my plate lately), but they seem interesting. Reminds me of something that would have come out of the mid 90's. Definitely cool.
Check it out.  Polkadot Cadaver's "Chloroform Girl"


Also, whilst you're at it... I have to post a motley crue video at some point, so while I'm on topic...
All I Need... supposedly banned... I don't really remember that, but Girls,Girls,Girls came out in like 87 or so, so there's been some time there, and it's a bit foggy... anyway, this ones got more of a crime scene, sad 80's hair metal, arguement leads to murder aesthetic, but the songs are fairly similar in content.... "I love my unresponsive girl".... and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment