Sunday, May 6, 2012

I forgot Pantera...

I played a show with some friends last night, and during one bands set, a friend of mine burst out with the well known notes of Pantera's "walk."  I have certainly lost touch with Pantera over the years, and honestly the last album I truly remember was "the Great Southern Trendkill."  That being said, hearing that woke something up... and even thought their most well known (early) stuff, "walk" and "this love," wasn't really my favorite (good stuff, but not my favorite), they did have a few earsplitting tracks that punctuated key moments in my life... All the Dimebag stuff aside, Pantera hit pretty hard, and I think this may be the hardest... and the intensity of the live show doesn't hurt either.

Here you go... Primal Concrete Sledge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment