Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Doors do whatnow?

So, I ran across something a few weeks ago that I really liked, but alot of people I know thought was blasphemy... today I found a video clip of it, and had to put it up here... the remaining members of the Doors and Skrillex, the grammy winning, dubsteppin' dance floor hero of the year.  I really like it...  while I'm at it, I'm gonna point you to this blog where I posted some stuff that's sort of associated with Skrillex.  I appreciate the energy he's got, and the fact that he can make tons of money making what would have been called noise just a few years ago... go figure, right?... Anyway, this video with the Doors actually shows them playing, and then goes into a bunch of shots of Skrillex doing dj spots.  Honestly, I wish there was more Doors action on here, but the crowd scenes are fun and energetic, and that is what this music is supposed to be about... so here it is, check it out.
By the way, does anyone else think he looks a little like a long haired Corey Feldman?...
.... whoa... just googled "Corey Feldman Skrillex" and it looks like other people have definitely had the same idea....

... well seems I missed the boat on this one. Even though I figured this one out on my own, I'm a little late to the party.  Apparently people were going on about his Coreyesque appearance quite a while back, and though I'm unsure of where this one originated so I may not be able to give credit where due,  check out this post from I Like To Geek, note the date... curses... I'm so behind on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment