Monday, April 29, 2013

Ok. This one's blowing up all over the place as we speak. It's been going nuts on the net since its teaser first aired on SNL a few weeks ago... of course I'm talking about the cyborgs themselves, the great Daft Punk, and their new track "Get Lucky." Whilst I'm fond of a few of the remixes, and there have been many to date already, I've got to give the original its due. Below you'll find the track in "official radio edit" form, although there have been so many fan videos and mixes on this one that I don't know if anyone knows which is "official." That said, theres a fake video for the track which is really bits of Electroma (a film Daft Punk made a while back... check out the wiki on it for some info HERE)out there with "Get Lucky" over it instead... people, this is a fake video, but in good fun, lets check out both the original "Electroma" and the fake "Get Lucky"... I like how the video changes the 'Let's party' esthetic of the song...  Check it out.


the "official" get lucky audio




Now the fake video; Electroma bits with the new track slapped over it...  I do actually kinda like it .....






Now the full version of Electroma, supposedly about sad robots or some such. Very Kubrick if you ask me.  It's long, at 70 minutes, but I'm sure some of you will really enjoy this, so watch it if you have time.



No comments:

Post a Comment